Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving To ALL!

Today we recognize all the blessings that God has given us and to give Himthanks! I would also like to thank all those who have given to me throughout my life. There are way too many to mention each and everyone and I would invariably end up missing quite a few. So, to my family, friends, and to those that have contributed in some way to the lives of me and my family, Thank You and God Bless.

And a special note to all those who have given their lives to make this country what it is today; from our founding fathers to the men and women who have given their lives throught the globe today. Thank you. And thank you to all the men and women (and their families) who are away from home and away from their families and have sacrifced some of their freedoms so that you and I can have our turkey and watch the Colts trample over the Falcons this afternoon. God Bless and come home safe!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love you too babe! Thanks for everything you do for me, for our girls, and for our country. We love you so much. God has trully belssed you and I.
What a gift to be born in a country like ours. And many thanks to all our fellow men and women in the armed forces and the families who sit on the sidelines and sacrifice along with them so they can do their job.

Love Your Wife,

Kimberly